Have you ever wondered what svchost.exe is and why it is running on your Windows computer? If you open Task Manager and look at the Processes tab, you may notice there is more than one svchost.exe running on your Windows PC, and you can’t just stop it by killing it within Task Manager.
So, what is it and why is it running on your computer?
According to Microsoft, svchost.exe is a generic host process name for services, which run from dynamic-link libraries. Microsoft has moved all functions of Windows services into dynamic-link library files (the .dll file). However, you can’t execute a .dll file directly from Windows. It must be loaded from an executable (.exe) application. That’s the reason why svchost.exe was born.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- AI MỚI THỰC SỰ LÀ NGƯỜI GIÀU CÓ NHẤT TRONG ROBLOX ?
- Doraemon Tập 215 – Dịch Chuyển Bệnh Cảm, Du Lịch Suối Nước Nóng – Hoạt Hình Tiếng Việt
- Share Wed Tăng Like , Follow Facebook Không Cần Token
- P1 | Ký ức kinh hoàng |Outlast 2 | Cốt Truyện | Mọt Game
- Cách viết chữ in đậm in nghiêng trên Facebook bằng điện thoại