Today a smartphone codenamed RM-1090 from Microsoft has surfaced on China’s TENAA certification website with Microsoft branding on the front and back of the smartphone, replacing Nokia’s branding.This budget smartphone could be the first Microsoft Lumia Banded device. According to the listing, the smartphone has a 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display, has a rear camera with LED flash and a front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and packs a 1905 mAh battery. The dimensions of the smartphone is 140.2 x 72.45 x 9.32mm. Other specifications of the smartphone are not available yet.
Even though the smartphone has appeared in China, there might also be a global variant of the smartphone. The Nokia branding will also be replaced in the packing and box contents too. The RM-1090 smartphone, besides appearing in FCC documentation, was also spotted in AdDuplex China and Taiwan logs. Corroborating the bits of information mentioned in the FCC documents, AdDuplex hinted at the inclusion of a qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution screen on the Nokia RM-1090 smartphone. The handset is also tipped to feature dual-SIM support.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://uybanchungkhoan.com/cong-nghe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- SỨ MỆNH NỘI GIÁN – Cổ Thiên Lạc, Trương Gia Huy | Phim Xã Hội Đen Mới Nhất 2019 Thuyết Minh
- #thuthuathay Cách ghép nhiều file word thành 1 file word nhanh chóng
- PDF JOINER / HOW TO JOIN PDF ONLINE / PDF MERGE ONLINE
- Hướng dẫn ghép nối nhiều tệp tin nhạc mp3(Help Joiner 2 file mp3 to 1 file mp3)
- How to Convert JPG Photos to PDF – Free – Simple